Gracie Pray Keiffer
Miss Pre-Teen Texas International 2019
My platform is #DareToBeDifferent based off of my organization I founded when I was 10 years old best known as Special Siblings By Gracie (SSBG). It is an organization that focuses on not only impacting by empowering special needs siblings internationally.
My platform isn’t one I adopted due to it being a great cause, but rather my platform evolved from me finding my purpose through my pain of being a special needs sibling.
My sister, Macy Brook, & I along with our parents founded a 501(c)3 called Macy’s Miracles that creates special needs Mentorship & Entrepreneurial programs using STEAM to Educate, Empower, Elevate, & Employing those
Gracie Pray Keiffer’s Highlight Accomplishments:
- Partnered with Macy’s Miracles & Night of Superstars to mentor the special siblings within their networks;
- Author of a book entitled, “It’s A Special Siblings Thing” which will be released on November 2, 2019;
- Partnered with celebrity makeup artist, Marc Harvey with Marc Harvey Beauty to create my #DareToBeDifferent “Unicorn Shimmer” line which will launch September 2019;
- Partnered with Lu Stewart to create my #DareToBeDifferent accessory line which will launch October 2019;
- Partnered with Les Brown & Oscar Hines to create “Harness the Power of Influence” Master Class to raise awareness and funds for Macy’s Miracles & Special Siblings by Gracie;
- In past two years Macy’s Miracles, Night of Superstars & Special Siblings by Gracie have impacted over 30 thousand special needs & special siblings lives directly & indirectly;
- Thru Gracie’s partnership with Macy’s Miracles we are launching our global Macy’s Miracles Network in Fall of 2019. The network will produce segments promoting special needs and special siblings’ entrepreneurship and inclusive motivational content;
- Works with Equity Movement as one of their Inclusive Youth Entrepurnal Speakers for their national speakers’ platform;
- Is an ambassador for We See Abilities and have inspired their Special Siblings program;
- Is the youngest honorary board member for Sister Cities Abu-Dhabi- Houston promoting global awareness for Special Needs & Special Siblings along with youth trade mission trips;
- Is the youngest member of the Houston International Trade Development Council promoting inclusive youth international trade;
- Gracie is the current Miss Pre-Teen Texas International 2019 heading to compete in West Virginia at the International Pageants with young woman all over the world for the Miss Pre-Teen International title July 2019;
- Gracie has been in interviewed by numerous media outlets like
- KHOU, Great Day Houston, Click-2 Houston, Real Women Real Beauty, Equity Movement and International Focus “IF Magazine”- just to name a few;
- Gracie has positioned herself to be one of the highly sought out “Youth Motivational Speakers” commanding the attention of some of the industry legend’s such as Les Brown;
Gracie Pray Keiffer, has proved that she can serve the pageant and the people!
BELIEVE in yourself and you will SUCCEED
LIVING WITH DISABILITIES
With major projects coming up in the Fall 2019 such as the release of my first book, “It’s A Special Siblings Thing”, SSBG #DareToBeDifferent accessories line, & partnership with celebrity Make Up Artist & Cosmetic Line MHBeauty Cosmetics to create my SSBG “Unicorn Shimmer” line. With other major projects coming in 2020 such as the full length documentary written about my family’s life entitled, Courage to the Crown” .